Princess Rym al-Ali is the Algerian wife of Prince Ali bin Hussein of Jordan, whom she married on September 7, 2004. Her father is the former Algerian Minister for Foreign Affairs and a senior UN official. Princess Rym was raised in Great Britain and Algeria, and was educated in France and the United States. (Wikipedia)…..#algeria #jordanian #hashemite
Search Results for: jordan
A Tour Of Jordan, hosted by King Abdullah II.
There is a new site about King Hussein of Jordan’s third wife, Queen Alia. Well, it’s new to me, anyway. I did a search for her about a year ago, and came up empty handed. Now, thanks to The Royal Forums, we all have more information about this lovely woman.
King Hussein and Queen Alia (Toukan) had two children: Prince Ali and Princess Haya, along with an adopted girl named Abir.
Luxembourg stood still for the funeral of Grand Duke Jean, who died April 23rd at the age of 98.
The nation and its Grand Ducal family paid their respects to a monarch, a war hero, a father, and grandfather. [Read more…] about A Final Farewell for Grand Duke Jean
I’ve been working on new art, and if you’d like to buy it, let me know. I also have an Etsy shop for royal pieces called Sovereign Splendor – the art you request and that is most popular among users will be drawn and placed for sale.
What do you think? Leave a comment below! I’d love to know how I’m doing. Visit the Instagram account, Sovereign_Splendor
HRH The Prince of Wales has long been a fan of Middle Eastern culture, and he has been on friendly terms with rulers in the region for decades.
Charles and Camilla Visit The Middle East – For this royal tour, Charles and his wife Camilla stopped to visit King Abdullah and Queen Rania in Jordan for three days; Qatar and Saudi Arabia, and Oman. The purpose of the tour in the region is to promote business and economics, the role of women in society, and inter-faith dialogue.
In Jordan, the Prince and the Duchess of Cornwall sat down to a formal dinner with King Abdullah and Queen Rania.
During the visit, the Prince of Wales and Duchess of Cornwall parted ways briefly, as Charles visited the King Hussein Mosque and Camilla took part in a storytelling session for deaf children at a local children’s museum.
Prince Charles stopped in to Rubicon’s head office in Amman. It was here at the award-winning animation studio headquarters where he met Postman Pat, as well as designers and artists.
The royals also met with Syrian refugees in the King Abdullah Refugee Camp on Jordan’s Syrian border. The Prince was especially devastated by the plight of the refugee children, but applauded Jordan’s helping hand.
“I think the great thing that’s come out of this is just how unbelievably generous the Jordanian people are, who are truly remarkable I think,” said Charles.
Part 2 tomorrow!
- Saudi’s first women MPs get Camilla’s royal seal of approval (telegraph.co.uk)
- Royal Trip Report: All Kinds of People, All Over the Place (orderofsplendor.blogspot.com)
- Prince Charles and Camilla visit Syrian refugee camp (telegraph.co.uk)
- Duchess of Cornwall curtsies to Queen Rania of Jordan as she arrives for official visit with Prince Charles (dailymail.co.uk)
- Mary taking a page out of Marie's book – or my post? LOL! http://t.co/SgQY4loV & http://t.co/3KgWUzWQ #
- I just have to say (looking at this photo, anyway): who was she fooling? Freckled arms and a cheesy wig!? http://t.co/KtIVGVE4 #
- Check out my new list on @klout, featuring @anglotopia and @kikkerlandnyc! http://t.co/cdy2B2m9 #
- Who wore it better? Queen Beatrix: http://t.co/pT3PtgEH or HM QEII in Abu Dhabi: http://t.co/DKdt6Vjp #
- Dom Duarte Pio, Duke of Braganza: In Defense of Regional and Local Products and Traditional Trade – http://t.co/IsAB9HWs #
- Wow, fascinating. Can't wait to read it. RT @louiseghislaine: Wallis Simpson biography demolishes image http://t.co/UiqXuT4k… #
- Interesting pose – Prince Christian of Denmark reveals painting: http://t.co/QL1g98nm #
- Leeds lands vital grant to save its golden hoard: http://t.co/2koKamfd #
- Kate through the decades. http://t.co/xs7D1GnU I still can't decide who she looks like. Maybe Michael, but definitely not Carole… hmm #
- Smells like communism? RT @BBCBreaking Ed Miliband calls for UK economy "Where rewards are more fairly shared" http://t.co/gRz55M5c #
- Happy birthday, Kate! It's going to be one hell of an interesting decade! *glasses clink* #
- The most disturbing image for royalty in 2011: Diana at 50, with Kate – http://t.co/r1xj6gC4 Tina Brown+Newsweek = whackadoodle. #nutter #
- "My Royals" blog: Danish twins birthday http://t.co/YRMvmCRg and Dutch Royals in UAE: http://t.co/Ov6LwXoq #
- Sandringham body ID: Missing Latvian girl: http://t.co/tJDfLAfa #royalnews #
- Maxima is stunning here. Definitely needs to repeat this look: http://t.co/QZPxKiEk via @kemalnagdy #
- Jordan's Princess Haya has a baby boy: http://t.co/88GImCZg #
- Love Cecil: http://t.co/yfzDkzSq #royal #photography #
Powered by Twitter Tools